Kilalang Mga Post

Sabado, Marso 5, 2011

ANG LAGGAM AT TIPAKLONG

MY ANALOGY IN:      
ANG LAGGAM AT TIPAKLONG
This is one of story that I really like when I was a young. I never forgot the lesson that this story had taught me. And the lesson I learn is “be industrious or diligent, if you kept something you have it someday.
And I amazed to ant because he started to harvest in the countryside but the grasshopper was very happy singing and jumping went on celebrating the whole day.
I want ant done to grasshopper. Because ant was busy collecting and keeping foods in its house. As a student this is a good example. Be preparing always and always be ready in examination.
And as a future educator I will tells this story to them, because this story have a moral lesson.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento