Kilalang Mga Post

Sabado, Marso 5, 2011

MAY BAGYO MA’T RILIM



 MY ANALOGY IN:

MAY BAGYO MA’T RILIM 
 
The story of May Bagyo Ma’t Rilim is about the struggles and problem in life. We created God that has challenges in life. Because god wanted us to learn and to realize that we need to survive. This story is really a good example to all readers. Like me this story is related to me, because sometimes I had a problem that I think I never survive or solve. But after I read this kind of story I realize that I’m a child of God and he created me because he know that I can handle my problem and I can survive.
And as a future teacher I will share this story to my student and give them a moral lesson and the moral  lesson that I give is “If there is a will, there’s a way, don’t lost hope because God loves you kids.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento