Kilalang Mga Post

Sabado, Marso 5, 2011

SI Malakas At si Maganda


My analogy in:
SI Malakas At si  Maganda

This is a very popular folk tale in the country and has varied details in different provinces all over the Philippines. This tales had a moral lesson, about the family. Filipinos consider women to be beautiful, sweet and soft, like my mother for me; she is like Maganda in this story. And while a man is strong and sturdy human being, like my father, for me he is strong and sturdy father. He depend us at all times, especially in times of trouble.
And as a future educator I will share to my students how this story is important, because it’s about family. I will say to them that they respect their parents even if they hurt.
Because a parent is always right.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento